PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have got to be kidding!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have got to be kidding!!!!!

OK, someone PLEASE do something about this nonsense.....
    a well known, well respected, and one of PSO's best contributors has received a 3 day ban for deleting a post.... that's right deleting a post...... as all of us that have been here a while know, you can't just delete a post. you have to go to edit, back space through your entire post, and and replace it with something. usually a few periods are used. (example ..... ) then save changes.
    so this contributor did exactly that.
    what happens next is absolutely un effin believable. he gets a 3 day ban! yup you heard it right!
    after inquiring as to why, he's told something to the effect of posting five dots (or however many there were) is considered an unwanted post or SPAM.
    COME ON PEOPLE... ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    we've ALL done it. should we all get bans for erasing post now? can someone explain how something like this could possibly happen to ANYONE, let alone one of this forums best and most valued people??????
    THIS IS JUST COMPLETELY REPREHENSIBLE AND MAKES ME WANT TO!!!!
    i know this post is probably unwanted, (to some) but i cant just sit back and let something like this happen, and not express my (and i'm sure many others) view on this pitiful turn of events.
    Last edited by mtnestegg; Mon Jun 25, 2012, 05:27 PM.
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Closed

Hello mtnestegg,

We have reviewed this and will be reversing the decision. Please note that we do not discuss infractions or bans in the public forum and we will continue this discussion privately with the member involved.

Best Regards,

PokerSchoolOnline Team.
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.