PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz promotion

Hi. I just have passed the quiz. So if I have never made a deposit so I cannot receive those SNG tickets until I make a deposit?

Hi linoleumas12! Welcome to the forum. If you have never made a deposit, then you will be eligible for the tickets when you make your first deposit within 18 days of passing the quiz. Here is a link to the promotion page with all of the details of the promotion. Also, here is a link that will get you familiar with all that PSO has to offer. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

SNG quiz existing player $20 reload bonus code pokerschool1 Hi, I sent an email to support a few days ago and have not received a reply. Am I too late taking the quiz being an existing player for 1 year? ------- Subject: SNG quiz existing player $20 reload bonus code pokerschool1 Hi, I tried to deposit £15 GBP which is over $20 with bonus code pokerschool1 to take advantage of the reload bonus offer for existing players for passing the SNG quiz. The client cashier said invalid code or incorrect amount. Is this promotion still available? Thanks, ------- umbup:

Comment

Hi
        i have given you this link which i hope will help you. The promotion is still open, and if you have further difficulties with this please post back and we will look into it further.

Many thanks

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.