PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPP

Maybe I'm thick, but I've searched the forum for info about the best way to earn VPP's and can't find anything. I found some mentions of needing 20 to get into the premier league, but that's about it. Anyone help?

Hi mgc,

This link will give you all the info you need about earning VPP's.

If you need any further help on this topic please let us know.

Regards

Tony

Comment

Thanks

Comment

All REAL MONEY games at Pokerstars generate rake and the VPPs are based on the rake Pokerstars earns.

If you play STTs/MTTs the number of VPPs earned will be the same for each player, based on the rake part of the buy-in, andwill be stated in the tourney lobby.

At cash tables the rake taken from each pot generates VPPs that are divided up to the players involved in that hand in proportion to the amount each contributes to the final pot - so you don't have to stay in the hand to showdown or win it to earn your share of the VPPS generated.

The BEST way to earn VPPs is to play the game you are best at, with proper bankroll management, and be a winning player, then grind some volume for cash profit and VPPs/FPPs.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.