PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.5$ tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5$ tickets

Yesterday i`ve completed sng quiz , after that i made the 10$ deposit on pokerstars . I still haven`t received the 5 3.5$ tickets :|

Originally posted by louie91 View Post
    Yesterday i`ve completed sng quiz , after that i made the 10$ deposit on pokerstars . I still haven`t received the 5 3.5$ tickets :|
    Hi louie, i myself personally never took advantage of this particular offer u are mentioning, but it sounds like a good deal..

I would suggest to you to just contact support@pokerschoolonline.com they will defo be able help you out.
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jun 16, 2012, 01:33 PM. Reason: entered new email address

Comment

Originally posted by louie91 View Post
      Hi louie91 Congrats on passing the quiz. Usually it can take up to 48 hours for the award to be processed. If by that time you still have not received your award, like Briany mentioned, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as it's a PokerSchoolOnline promotion. Also check this out: Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Great to see you here, please come back and post again! Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jun 16, 2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.