PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Replayer Tool - Deleting Groups/Hands for Extra Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Replayer Tool - Deleting Groups/Hands for Extra Space

I did some 'housekeeping' with all my saved replayer hands, as I had run out of the 100 groups I had set up and wanted to rearrange everything - so i deleted all the groups and hands - leaving just the top level folder. Then set up all the folders again from scratch - this time I have only used 33 so far and it is much more organised.

I have saved a handful of hands this morning, but just realised it still says I have used 1,693 of the allowed 10,000 hands - even though I deleted everthing and have only posted half a dozen new ones.

OK- I still have lots of space for hands - but I am intrigued as to where these 1690ish deleted hands are 'ghosting' somewhere in the system - and can they be fully expunged to clear the space?

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi Edin, I have no idea why this might be but I will certainly look into it for you. It might take a few days for a response but leave it with me and I'll do my best! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Ed, I tried this out for myself. I cleared my hand replayer off all hands saved and it still shows 100 'ghost' hands somewhere. I suspect it's just a glitch in the software. Before: After: I'll report it and see what happens! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.