PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

there should be more freebuy freerolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there should be more freebuy freerolls

Hi All

i was looking at the free-rolls PS has and thought it would be very nice if there be more free-buy free-rolls.

etc.
    10$ prize-pool 2 cent re-buy unlimited for 60min. max 1000 players ( 1000 max OR ONLY 20 seconds or 30 seconds register-time with NO late reg of course so they arnt that long)

even if its just a 4$ starting pool or 1$ the main thing is the free entrance people will then build the prize-pool

the concept of this is if it is a free entry but with re-buy people who have nothing can get very easy money

***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***

Hi tha-she!

For ideas that you have, you can e-mail ideas@pokerstars.com. They look at all of the e-mails that are sent and consider them when adding or modifying games.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by tha-she View Post
      Hi All

i was looking at the free-rolls PS has and thought it would be very nice if there be more free-buy free-rolls.

etc.
      10$ prize-pool 2 cent re-buy unlimited for 60min. max 1000 players ( 1000 max OR ONLY 20 seconds or 30 seconds register-time with NO late reg of course so they arnt that long)

even if its just a 4$ starting pool or 1$ the main thing is the free entrance people will then build the prize-pool

the concept of this is if it is a free entry but with re-buy people who have nothing can get very easy money

I'll send this feedback to our Tournaments department to save you the time of penning an e-mail. I'm familiar with the free-buy concept.

Cheers!
      PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.