PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

Hi i passed the sng quiz with 80%, and i heard i was suppose to get some kind of tickets but i didt get anything this far.

note: i made 2 deposits this far

Originally posted by tha-she View Post
    Hi i passed the sng quiz with 80%, and i heard i was suppose to get some kind of tickets but i didt get anything this far. note: i made 2 deposits this far
    Hello tha-she, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline and congrats on passing the SnG quiz! umbup: On passing the quiz you can get rewarded in two different ways: 1) If you have not made a first deposit yet on PokerStars you will be awarded 5 x $3.50 tickets apon making your first deposit. 2) If you have already deposited on PokerStars prior to passing the quiz you qualify for a 100% Reload Bonus up to $20 Please see the following link for a full explanation of the promotion: I hope this answers your question, if not get back to us and we'll try to help you out further. It's great to see a new member here and there's lots of good people here that will help you improve your poker game. I suggest posting as many questions and hands for review here as you can. Here is another link that will help you find your way around PSO and get you started! Enjoy your time here and good luck on the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

wow! u kidding me? first it sais all about how i have to make deposit to get the tickets from what i heard now it sais if i deposited already i cant get them?

i dont wanna deposit anymore i wannt tickets!

Comment

Hi tha-she, Sorry to hear that you don't qualify for the tickets. The promotion is designed to reward both players who have never made a deposit and those that already have. That way everyone gets great value. As you already have deposited you do qualify for a 100% reload bonus up to $20. (Remember to enter the promo code) There will be other great promotions coming your way here at PSO! Again, apologies about the tickets. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.