PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hand History Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand History Problem

Hi, this is what I did:

Lobby > Options > Instant Hand History Options > Check 'Save My Hands History' > Keep Hand Histories for 40 days > Ok

Whenever I open up my hand history folder, it saves only 1 day of play. What should I do? Thanks!

Hi,
    Did you put a check in the box, where it says save my hand history. That may be your problem.
    If not , i would suggest that you contact PokerStars support which im sure you know can be contacted using the help menu in the main lobby.
    Hope that helps.

Tony

Comment

Contacted PokerStars who told me to change folder destination but still doesn't work. I found out that HM2 had automatically archived it into another folder. All the history's there!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.