PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't watch PSO live training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't watch PSO live training

Hey guys, was watching the live training by Dave when the video feed went dead halfway. Sound is good and everything but the window just shows an empty table.

Tried closing and re-opening, using another browser, restarting the comp n the modem, router, re-installing flash.. Almost everything I could think of.

Anyone else have this problem and most importantly, can anyone help!!
    Bracelet Winner

Very puzzling wicked76. I was watching and had no problem. You best course of action would be to email support@pokerschoolonline.com.with the details of what happened.

Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bearxing View Post
      Very puzzling wicked76. I was watching and had no problem. You best course of action would be to email support@pokerschoolonline.com.with the details of what happened.

Doug

Yep.. 1st time it's happened to me too..
      Will get in touch with support and see what happens..
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi wikked,

There wasn't any problem on my end as the trainer, and no one else expressed having any problem. This particular class format involves heavy participant discussion, the participants could see hands and cards the whole way through. Usually when there's a display problem on the user end simply refreshing your browser or closing/re-entering the room resolves it, so not sure what happened in your case but it does seem to be on your end. If you continue to experience this again please let us know.

Thanks,
        Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
          There's nothing wrong or faulty at your end cos everyone else was participating in the discussions, just me i reckon..

Anyways, looking forward to attend the next live training session!!

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
          Hi wikked,

There wasn't any problem on my end as the trainer, and no one else expressed having any problem. This particular class format involves heavy participant discussion, the participants could see hands and cards the whole way through. Usually when there's a display problem on the user end simply refreshing your browser or closing/re-entering the room resolves it, so not sure what happened in your case but it does seem to be on your end. If you continue to experience this again please let us know.

Thanks,
          Dave
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Table outage

Originally posted by wikked76 View Post
            Hey guys, was watching the live training by Dave when the video feed went dead halfway. Sound is good and everything but the window just shows an empty table.

Tried closing and re-opening, using another browser, restarting the comp n the modem, router, re-installing flash.. Almost everything I could think of.

Anyone else have this problem and most importantly, can anyone help!!
            I had the same problem.

I entered the session a few minutes late, and was waiting for the replayer to advance a street; it usually takes 1 street of action after you arrive late for a session, but alas, just an empty table. I've had problems with IE showing the table before, so I switched to Chrome, same problem. I followed the session by listening to Dave's precise verbal layout of the hand after each street - good job! I still don't know what was going on with my browsers, but will tune in today to see if the problem occurs again.
            "May the cards be with you!"

Comment

following thread

forgot to follow thread -

Is there another way to follow a thread if you don't reply to it?
              "May the cards be with you!"

Comment

It looks like we can keep the tech gurus busy. Since your problem occurred when you tried to log in. king_spadez1, it might not be the same thing. You should also email support@pokerschoolonline.com and get them working to solve your problem.

Doug
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I had the same problem but as an observer, refreshed many times couldn't get the table to display.

Comment

It looks like Darkmajic365 should be another customer for support@pokerschoolonline.com. Busy folks over there today.

Let's hope they get this solved in record time
                    Doug
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

overslept n missed the sesssion last nite..

will try sunday's session n then see how's the situation again??

anyways, gl to all at?/on? the felt(s)
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Let us know what type of browser you are using when having these problems. It sounds like it could a settings issue on individual browsers, where a members browser settings are blocking certain scripts. The majority of members have no trouble. I attend Dave's class last night using Google Chrome and it worked fine. I'll try with a few different browsers on Sunday to see what happens. Let us know which browser you are using and we can investigate this more. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hey Raiser I'm currently using firefox, been using it for some time n it used to work fine with the live sessions. Watching the other training videos from the archives are no problem as well, funny but it just went kaput on the 1 live session.. Will try out Sunday's live session n get back to you guys.. umbup:
                          Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                          Let us know what type of browser you are using when having these problems. It sounds like it could a settings issue on individual browsers, where a members browser settings are blocking certain scripts. The majority of members have no trouble. I attend Dave's class last night using Google Chrome and it worked fine. I'll try with a few different browsers on Sunday to see what happens. Let us know which browser you are using and we can investigate this more. Raiser umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem and couldn't attend Dave's live training last night.

I tried Firefox and IE which is wrapped with standard McAfee Internet security firewall / anti-virus software.

These products are regularly updated on user computers when new security concerns need to be plugged and this seems to have stopped the training tool buffering.

I can hear audio and see / type chat but no table animation. There is a red circle with a line through it positioned top left of the training tool next to were the buffering stream graph and clock can be seen.

Hope this helps.
                            Last edited by ForrestFive; Fri Jun 08, 2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
                              Hi,

I have the same problem and couldn't attend Dave's live training last night.

I tried Firefox and IE which is wrapped with standard McAfee Internet security firewall / anti-virus software.

These products are regularly updated on user computers when new security concerns need to be plugged and this seems to have stopped the training tool buffering.

I can hear audio and see / type chat but no table animation. There is a red circle with a line through it positioned top left of the training tool next to were the buffering stream graph and clock can be seen.

Hope this helps.

Hey ForrestFive,

That's exactly what I'm, going through...! Red cirecle and all...
                              You have any idea what's causing it and how to rectify the problem?

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.