PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the servers down ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the servers down ?

For I can't log onto the client and its telling me I have an old version and it needs upgrading.I just got this message a moment ago

me too in the middle of a tourny cannot get back in

Comment

Had the same thing happen to me the other day. Took about 20 minutes and 15 clicks of the "upgrade software" button.

Hopefully it works more quickly for you, but it should work out eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by xylophone68 View Post
        me too in the middle of a tourny cannot get back in
        THIS did not happen. The message I got specifically said that I would be able to finish any games I was currently playing in, although it was none.

Kinda sounds like their update server is overwhelmed.

Comment

I'm locked out - the upgrade just doesn't work, now the download page of the website has gone offline - I was in a PSO Premier League Game - anyone know if it is still running?

(curses)

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

same thing happening to me right now...
            in the mid of a tourney.. wat the?!?!
            support!! help!!!!
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

server down

I just uninstalled the program,, then came on here, to see what the low down is,,, never alone with this forum,,,

Comment

pokerstars tweets theyre having technical problems...
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Pstars is not the only site whose servers are currently down....is poker under attack!

Ed
                  4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i had 2 games going just before break, and NZPT game, started and thats oky (going ok) but others not and NZ BigGame has started just now too, its just ones before break started thats effected ( not going)
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

From @PokerStars on Twitter: "Update: For a quick fix, re-installing the software works, either from your existing .exe file or a fresh download."

Dunno if that's the install.exe file or what... I mean, I usually delete them after the install is complete, so hopefully y'all save them.

Good luck.

Credit to PStars for being on top of the problem, and hopefully resolving it quickly.

Comment

what other sites are down ED?
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Also from @PokerStars on Twitter: "Contact support with the affected tournament IDs and they will be able to help with any refunds."

More props to PStars for being forward and accommodating when they have tech problems.

Comment

i just restarted laptop - it updated a file, and when i got back in the update worked. i am in now seem to be ok but on break at table

Comment

I have managed to reinstall - my tables popped up when I logged back in but they are stll frozen 'on break'.

Good luck all

Ed
                              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.