PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Have You Done It! - Official Entry Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where Have You Done It! - Official Entry Thread

    WHERE HAVE YOU DONE IT - WIN SOME MTT TICKETS
    To celebrate the recent roll-out of PokerStars Mobile we here at PokerSchoolonline are running a little competition to promote both PokerStars Mobile and also our Facebook and Twitter social media pages. You'll find the full details of this competition in the NEWS THREAD.
    Prizes
    1st Place - MTT Ticket Package 1 x $22 MTT Ticket, 1 x $11 MTT Ticket, 3 x $5.50 MTT Tickets 2nd Place - MTT Ticket Package 1 x $11 MTT Ticket, 2 x $5.50 MTT Ticket 3rd Prize - MTT Ticket Package 3 x $5.50 MTT Tickets Please post your entries here in this thread and good luck to all who enter! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jun 04, 2012, 04:25 PM.

  • #2
    it's a shame because I don't have a phone compatable for the Pokerstars app.

    Comment


    • #3
      i can't do it anywhere! since pokerstars wont let the worthless US market download it
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

      Comment


      • #4
        My out of date phone doesn't let me download anything to it. Thing is so old Doyle Brunson probably used it when he was a kid!...lol

        ergo, no mobile poker for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
          My out of date phone doesn't let me download anything to it. Thing is so old Doyle Brunson probably used it when he was a kid!...lol

          ergo, no mobile poker for me.

          Is the the big new promotion we have been told to eagerly await?

          Internet poker on a mobile phone? What will they think of next! Mine does texts and calls - and I keep it turned off 98% of the time and have no credit on it anyway.

          And don't get me started on 'social networking'!!!

          How about a promotion at PSO that goes back to the basics of rewarding people for learning activities, improving their game, adding value to the site, taking on a challenge?

          This is frankly a bit crass and may be fun for some but is meaningless as a POKERSCHOOL learning promotion - OK so you want to promote the site via the current members - but I am not sure this is the way to go about it.

          That's my whinge over - I'm off to borrow a phone and take some pics....



          Good luck all

          Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            And I can lend you an instamatic camera Edinfree umbup:
            Bracelet Winner

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
              And I can lend you an instamatic camera Edinfree umbup:
              Great - but where did you find this picture of my grandson? Ed
              4 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Been giving this some thought, worryingly. Couple of ideas, just need to figure out the fine points, practicality and, of course, a camera man. Not sure if I'll even enter. I'll see.
                'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Guys, It's just a bit of fun, a couple of free tickets, that's all. Each Month we will try and do something fun to promote our social media sites and award a few tickets for it, better than nothing PSO will be running a larger promotion based on the WSOP and details of this will be announced towards the end of the month. Can't say much more as everythings not in place yet and I thank you guys for understanding this. Again, this small promo is just a bit of fun for those members that are interested and if we could keep this thread on topic that would be great! Raiser umbup:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                    Hi Guys, It's just a bit of fun, a couple of free tickets, that's all. Each Month we will try and do something fun to promote our social media sites and award a few tickets for it, better than nothing PSO will be running a larger promotion based on the WSOP and details of this will be announced towards the end of the month. Can't say much more as everythings not in place yet and I thank you guys for understanding this. Again, this small promo is just a bit of fun for those members that are interested and if we could keep this thread on topic that would be great! Raiser umbup:
                    It's all good Raiser - anything that adds value to being a member here is very welcome - and this could produce some very fun stuff that I will be (well slightly) interested in - sorry if I was negative Just been hoping for some promotions/challenges to play poker in rather than to socially network / promote PSO in. The WSOP promo sounds like it could be a real good un and I am really looking forward to it. Good luck all umbup: Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Are we allowed to enter more than one picture? Like I said, got a couple of ideas.
                      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by havocofsmeg View Post
                        Are we allowed to enter more than one picture? Like I said, got a couple of ideas.
                        As many as you wish Raiser umbup:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I did it in Hospital, While waiting 2 days for surgery to re-attach my finger.
                          But they couldn't save it, so they chopped it off.
                          *** Entry Not Accepted ***
                          Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jun 23, 2012, 12:06 PM. Reason: sorry Chuckky, hope your finger gets better :)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            OK all you mobile app users.

                            About $90 of tickets up for grabs - and as far as I can see, no valid entries for this competition yet!

                            So I thought I would bump this as there is less than a week to go......

                            (Also - have to say I am quite pleased that I am obviously not the only Luddite on this site!)



                            Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                            4 Time Bracelet Winner


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                              OK all you mobile app users. About $90 of tickets up for grabs
                              Right on Ed! Don't use mobile myself but if I did I'd jump at this! For anyone that hasn't seen it yet here's what you have to do to qualify as an entry! Raiser umbup:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.