PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vpp level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vpp level

Can you gain vpp points in ring games. When I play sitngo I notice you gain some points(which is not alot) so I wanted to know if you do gain points with ring games then how much?

**moved to better fitting forum JWK24*** Hi dopplerboyf5! Yes, you definitely can gain vpp's from cash ring games. The number that you will get are based on the number of players and the amount you put into the pot. Here's a link to how the numbers are determined. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It takes ages generating even 1 VPP in 1c/2c cash tables and that's probably why you've never noticed them. In contrast a $1.50 regular speed STT will generate over 1VPP. Every time you donate money to PS through the rake you get a little back as in VPPs. It might not be much but it mounts up umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

VPPs earned is calculated in relation to the amount you contribute be it in a ring game or Tournament/SitnGo fee. For every $1 of rake contributed, you earn 5.5 VPPs except for Full Ring cash games in which you earn 6 VPPs per $1 of rake.
        PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.