PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New software update not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New software update not working

Big red bar pops up saying I'm using an old version of the software. I click the upgrade software button, the client closes, re-opens, and the same red window is there. No downloading of the update.

Manually closed all PStars programs through task manager and re-opened the program and it was all the same thing.

Anyone else having this problem?

same happened to me i went to PS website and downloaded from there now it works fine

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi mcrissinger.

I know it doesnt help you very much, but I
      Just tried to emulate your problem by closing and reloading PS main, all worked ok for me.

Perhaps PS support can help you out.

Good luck

Comment

I haven't had that problem happen to me.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Finally got it to work, guess 15 times was the charm. On to the Club Battle tonight.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted, any thing you can share with the members as to how you did it. Or was it just repeated attempts untill one worked ?

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
              On to the Club Battle tonight.
              Hopefully one of us is due for some run-good in one. I've gotten pts, but was totally card dead... would like to get some cards for once.
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
                Glad you got it sorted, any thing you can share with the members as to how you did it. Or was it just repeated attempts untill one worked ?
                I just kept clicking the update software button.

I absolutely refuse to play on the .NET software, so any time I have trouble updating .COM I freak out a little bit. With all of the great stuff PokerStars does, they really should be ashamed to put out a product as bad as .NET.

Comment

its happening to me this morning you suggest to keep clicking it ill try that see whta happens

Comment

im back online

Comment

just kept pressing the button and it worked!

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.