PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokerstars moble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokerstars moble

Pokerstars mobile is not available in Canada. Does anyone know how I can play real money on my tablet?

Nothing available in Canada for now
    Where have you been????

Comment

Awesome spelling on my part.....hiccup

Comment

Lol

Damn resolution to small on my smartphone to play it

Comment

Post moved to Pokerstars support Center.

Comment

Originally posted by II CoTe ll View Post
            Pokerstars mobile is not available in Canada. Does anyone know how I can play real money on my tablet?

PokerStars Mobile is not yet available in Canada for Real Money play. We hope it will be released in the coming months.
            PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

It's a Cote! Good to see you still around. The Cup hasn't been won yet, what are you doing out of your hole?

Comment

Install TightVNC on your PC, and get Remoter VNC for your tablet. TeamViewer works and is free as well, and it doesn't require you to set up any proxies or IP forwarding if you are not at home.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                  It's a Cote! Good to see you still around. The Cup hasn't been won yet, what are you doing out of your hole?
                  lol,,, good one,,, umbup:,,,,, cant wait to see how many peeps start gettin fired for playing poker on the job now,,,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee The leafs have won the cup,,,, (for longest drive) and closest to the pin though,,,, but seriously ,,, high Cote

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.