PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your level

how do i get my level up to 150

Hello DaiDark,

Welcome to PSO, hope you enjoy your stay here. If you follow this link it will give you a very good introduction to all that this site has to offer you.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...erSchoolOnline

Hope this helps, and good luck,

Tony

Comment

Hey daidark, if your referring to the 150vpp requirements, you earn vpp by entering tournaments and putting into cash game pots that are greater than 20¢. Your vpp points will gradually grow the more of both you do.umbup:
      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Originally posted by DaiDark View Post
        how do i get my level up to 150
        Hi DaiDark, Welcome to the Forum. As havocofsmeg has said the more you play real money games the more VPP's you earn. I'll give you this LINK to an overview of how these VPP's can be earned. Be sure to check out the link that Tony has given you too. Great to see you here and if you have any more questions be sure to ask. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.