PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW MODs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW MODs?

Ok, so it is not a problem and should be good news to every1, but can some1 tell me where have all the new mods come out of?

Floating around the forum there the past 10 mins and i see 3 new mods that weren't here a few days ago as far as im aware..

So whats the story, is the forum short of staff or what? Wheres all the new moderators come out of, who chose them, for what and what credentials do they have that qualify them to moderate our chat?

Im just curious...

Hello Briany

We have had a post up looking for new mods for a few months.

We have been looking to add to our team for some time and still looking for a few more.

If your interested please see the following link

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'd like to welcome the new mods to the PSO forum. Hope they enjoy their time here and all. Beware, there will be MANY threads about cracked Aces...

Comment

Hi mcrissinger,
        Many thanks for your welcome as a new PSO mod.
        I have a lot to learn and i'm sure the members will help me on my way. Its going to be a great experience and honour to be able to offer help. If i don't know the answer's to members questions i know a man who does.
        Any way, thanks again for your welcome, looking forward to being of help. At least i have had many AA's cracked, so that one shouldn't be a problem.
        If i can be of any help please feel free to ask here in the forums or by PM.

Comment

Hi Mcriss

What Tony said. Thank you for the welcome.

Comment

Hi guys!

Hi new mods, I recognize Dive already from another site thats pretty cool too.

Sorry Briany84,,, but you will just have to become a mod yourself to find out the Cadbury secret...lol
            you know the one, about how do they get the caramel inside the chocolate?

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes mcrissenger and gmanwicksy. To answer Briany87's question, I have been haunting these pages for the last two years, trying to become a really good poker player. It is still a work in progress.

Good luck
              Doug
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hey Dive
                Originally posted by DiveAllIn View Post
                Hi Mcriss What Tony said. Thank you for the welcome.
                nice one Dive, your a moderator, wish all all the best budumbup:

Comment

Welcome to the new mods, I'm not here much anymore, except for the occasional post here and there.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome stakehorse. Drop by more often.

Doug
                    Last edited by bearxing; Sat May 26, 2012, 03:38 PM.
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

Soon this will be a mod only site since that is about 85% of the posts made on any given day. Any replies to selling out, sucking up to the man and standing on the wrong side of the fence? evil:
                        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                          Soon this will be a mod only site since that is about 85% of the posts made on any given day. Any replies to selling out, sucking up to the man and standing on the wrong side of the fence? evil:
                          I like these new mods, Joker. They seem very friendly. I've seen a bunch of posts from them helping direct people that might not have been here posting for a couple of years...

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.