PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I increase My level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I increase My level?

Hi, I'm new to the PSO, I basically want to know the main things I need to do now I'm on here... I understand the basics (like reading the articles on learning and I know about the video library etc) I was under the impression that when you pass a quiz, it automatically Improves your level... Hope I made it clear enough haha, Thanks, Chin.umbup:

Hi Chin! Welcome to the forum! Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with all that PSO has to offer. The level is based on how many monthly vpp's you've earned playing the cash tables/tourneys on PS. You will be either <20, 20+ or 150+. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Hahahaha, love the screen-name. Don't think I've ever come across another "butt chin" on here. Welcome and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
          Hahahaha, love the screen-name. Don't think I've ever come across another "butt chin" on here. Welcome and good luck.
          its my nickname haha, cheers man! umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.