PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock

Just wondering if anyone else has these problems and if I can fix them.

1. The clock in the pokerstars lobby is not keeping the correct time when I am in a tournament, if I click on cashier it corrects the time.

2. Sometimes when I am in the lobby looking at tournaments the start time only shows the hours not the minutes.

Thanks.

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has these problems and if I can fix them. 1. The clock in the pokerstars lobby is not keeping the correct time when I am in a tournament, if I click on cashier it corrects the time. 2. Sometimes when I am in the lobby looking at tournaments the start time only shows the hours not the minutes. Thanks.
    Hi 73REX7373, The best advice here on this one would be to contact support@pokerstars.com and supply them with as much information and include a screenshot if possible. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I actually heard another player mention having a similar problem to this last week. I've relayed the issue on to our tech team who will examine it. If they need more information on the problem I'll check back into this thread.

Thanks for reporting this Rex.
      PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Update: The issues players have been having with the clock in the lobby has been looked into, and it should be fixed in the next client update coming this week.

Thanks for your input!
        PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.