PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem opening live training sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem opening live training sessions

Hi, I have noticed a problem when registering to live training sessions recently. I'd guess it started in the last week or so. Maybe it's just me? No biggy - but when you used to register as a participant the browser window previously refreshed and you would be given the "open" and I think "unregister" boxes to click. But now that doesn't happen you just see the register as participant and viewer options again as though nothing has happened. No real problem as I just have to manually refresh the window again and then I get the "open" option to click and I'm in. umbup:

Yup I'm facing the same thing but not an issue once manually refreshed

Comment

Hi Forrest,

Not sure what the problem is, I had the same issue this weekend using Firefox (refresh also worked for me), but I switched to Chrome and tried it there and it worked fine.

Going to ask this be moved to PSO support, as if this persists we'll need to look deeper. For not not sure what there is to do other than report it.

Thanks,
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** Moved *** Moved to PSO Support Section. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
          Hi Forrest,

Not sure what the problem is, I had the same issue this weekend using Firefox (refresh also worked for me), but I switched to Chrome and tried it there and it worked fine.

Going to ask this be moved to PSO support, as if this persists we'll need to look deeper. For not not sure what there is to do other than report it.

Thanks,
          Dave
          Yep I use Firefox too.

Joined Andre's training with IE fine. No refresh needed to see the open button.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.