PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Open Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Open Skill League

When are the leader boards reset? Start of each month?

Also, how do you qualify for the premier league? I find the open skill league boring as I get lotto'd out early from great hands/positions.

Many thanks,
    Joanne.

Originally posted by JoanneW47 View Post
    When are the leader boards reset? Start of each month? Also, how do you qualify for the premier league? I find the open skill league boring as I get lotto'd out early from great hands/positions. Many thanks, Joanne.
    Hi There JoanneW47, Thanks for you question. You will find everything you need to know about the Skill League Promotions right HERE Also I will give you this LINK which will give you a useful guide to finding your way around here and finally I'd like to let you know that you are very welcome to join our PSO Home Game club. Nice to see you here and welcome to the community! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the info, checking it all out now!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.