PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

easy to deposit hard to cash out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy to deposit hard to cash out

I no pokerstars has to do there thing but I cant understand why I can make so many deposits withoutout a care in the world.
    Finally do good on a tourney decide to cashout abit
    then get stuck with all these procedures they want me to go thru.

It takes me 10sec to make a deposit but so far it has been 2 days of emails,
    this is still in the processing side of things aswell.

Like I said I know pokerstars has to look after themselves and do things right BUT...........................................

This will only happen on your first withdrawal to confirm your i.d. It will go smoothly when it happens again. All sites do it BTW. What peeves me (and it's not PS fault) is that it takes seconds for a deposit to reach a gambling site but takes up to a week to withdraw. It's the banks being greedy as the longer they hold onto your money, the more money they will make.

Pokerstars are one of the best sites to work with imo. The site I used to play on the Entraction network charges €10 if you make more than 1 withdrawal in a month! (I was playing with freeroll money)
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Norman,

You make some good points here, and we're trying to be more proactive in obtaining the necessary documents from players at an earlier stage.

We have to abide by certain requirements as per the standards of the Gaming Commissions that license us and the regulatory agreements we have in certain jurisdictions. For large deposits we also ask players to provide documents because of our fraud prevention policy. The goal of these requests is to provide as safe an online poker experience as possible.

Once you provide the requested documents, your future cash-outs should be processed smoothly.

Let me know if you have further questions.
      PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Moved
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PSVIPRep View Post
          Hi Norman,

You make some good points here, and we're trying to be more proactive in obtaining the necessary documents from players at an earlier stage.

We have to abide by certain requirements as per the standards of the Gaming Commissions that license us and the regulatory agreements we have in certain jurisdictions. For large deposits we also ask players to provide documents because of our fraud prevention policy. The goal of these requests is to provide as safe an online poker experience as possible.

Once you provide the requested documents, your future cash-outs should be processed smoothly.

Let me know if you have further questions.
          Well hell. Look at this well reasoned, detailed, and helpful post. Thank you PSVIPRep who's actual name I've forgotten.

I dunno why this was **moved**(didn't make it red, so I'm not impersonating..) but PSO people can seriously take a hint from this post as to how to frame your answers to the posts you actually reply to. Well, some of you. The rest of your are doing a great job, or are no longer working for PSO.
          Last edited by mcrissinger; Sat May 12, 2012, 07:30 AM. Reason: got the name right

Comment

Thanks mcrissinger, my name's Dylan.

I made an introductory post here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/com...ars-VIP-Thread

Cheers.
            PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.