PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars Mobile

Just tried the mobile client at 0.10 SNG and was happy that i can play anytime anywhere now

Just wondering if it is possible to multi table (stacks) it.

Hope it is possible so i can grind the SNG.

Thanks

You can play up to 4 tables at a time.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
      The small tables showing your hole cards along the top left of the screen are a smart and functional approach - Nice! A Pokerstars app is something I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. I have played a bit on my Android HTC and have no complaints. So far, things look good and work well.

I did notice that VIP status is not visible at the tables. I also feel like manuvering through the "lobby" and various options will take some getting used too.

GL
      Roland GTX

Comment

Good, 4 tables.
        thanks for the info.

Good Luck at the tables.

Comment

I think Zoom would work extremely well on a mobile device. Something where you have 10 minutes to spare and want a quick game.

It's been available for a few weeks in the UK - 2 weeks ago I had to go out on a Saturday and had a game running. I closed down the Stars software on my PC and was able to play the game on the move on my phone. In the end I cashed in the game whereas I'd have lost had I just sat out on my PC.

Really handy when you need it but I can't see myself playing constantly on it.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think Zoom would work extremely well on a mobile device. Something where you have 10 minutes to spare and want a quick game. It's been available for a few weeks in the UK - 2 weeks ago I had to go out on a Saturday and had a game running. I closed down the Stars software on my PC and was able to play the game on the move on my phone. In the end I cashed in the game whereas I'd have lost had I just sat out on my PC. Really handy when you need it but I can't see myself playing constantly on it.
            Yes you can find it handy when you go deep and you need to move out from PC and got an hour before work I will not be worrying now like few years back, when i had to sit out in MTT FT because my transport service is waitingumbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.