PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOMplayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOMplayer

See a lot of boom hands, but how can u show the BOOM button in chat and hand history.
    Just downloaded the new client but no nice red button.
    Anyone has it in this forum?
    thanks
    Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by ferdyr77 View Post
    See a lot of boom hands, but how can u show the BOOM button in chat and hand history. Just downloaded the new client but no nice red button. Anyone has it in this forum? thanks
    Hi ferdyr77, You will find more info on the Boom Replayer HERE* LINK DISABLED Please note though that the feature is currently disabled due to a technical glitch and the PokerStars team are currently working to get it back up and running. I'll post back more info when I have it, thanks for posting! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Fri May 11, 2012, 01:22 AM. Reason: Link no longer valid

Comment

Oke thanks for the reply.

I already registered and know where to find the buttons (chat and hand history) but then it's not showing due to technical issue's.

Ferdy
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah, they got themselves an Italian programmer:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
          Hi ferdyr77, You will find more info on the Boom Replayer HERE Please note though that the feature is currently disabled due to a technical glitch and the PokerStars team are currently working to get it back up and running. I'll post back more info when I have it, thanks for posting! Raiser umbup:
          Hey Raiser, Is it something like capacity issue? As I see a lot ppl can boom there hands. So it's not affecting all PS accounts. Ferdy
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyr77 View Post
            Hey Raiser, Is it something like capacity issue? As I see a lot ppl can boom there hands. So it's not affecting all PS accounts. Ferdy
            Hi Ferdyr77, I'm not 100% sure on this. The best advice would be if you could email support@pokerstars.com with this query and someone one the team there will be able to give you a more detailed response. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi guys,

For the time being the BOOM! feature is only available on our .FR and .IT Clients. Our technical team is working through some difficulties experienced on the .COM client and once they're sorted out it will be once again available to all.
              Last edited by PSVIPRep; Thu May 10, 2012, 09:18 PM.
              PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.