PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for league table navigation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for league table navigation.

Is there any chance of having a jump forward/backward by, say, 10 pages button as my clicking finger gets awfully tired given my usual ranking.

I have no trouble finding myself using the existing search facility, it's just that that only shows a few positions either side. Sometimes it would be nice to see 20 or so either side.

If not, how about modifying the search so that you can enter a ranking and it goes straight to it.

[Edit]That was meant to be a question icon but I missed. See, I told you my clicking finger gets tired. [/Edit]
    Last edited by Henry Minute; Thu May 03, 2012, 02:24 PM. Reason: Wrong Icon.

This has been asked before which is where I found this shortcut.

You can edit the URL in your browser by changing the number at the end to move forward a block of pages.

for example if you go to the Premier League Leaderboard, then use the 'next page' button the URL is:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...erboard?page=1

(Page=1 is actually page 2 - showing ranks 50-100)

If you edit the page = 1 to = 5 it takes you to the page for ranks 250-300 - so if you check your rank first, with 50 per page you can get straight there - or closer at least.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good stuff!

Should have thought of this myself.

Comment

Hi Henry! Ed's right on target with this one. His way is the exact same thing that I use for finding a given page.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bookmark search

You could bookmark a search url:

Henry

Sorry didn't read your post fully:

"I have no trouble finding myself using the existing search facility, it's just that that only shows a few positions either side. Sometimes it would be nice to see 20 or so either side."

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu May 03, 2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.