PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

deposit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deposit

hello there.

If deposit now, using your bonus code for sng tickets, and I haven't pass the quiz yet, i will be eligible for when I will pass the quiz and the deposit was made already ?

Regards

Hi CiupsyRO! Welcome to the forum. To take advantage of this promotion and get the tickets, you need to pass the quiz, then make your first deposit on PokerStars. If you have previously deposited, then pass the quiz and make another deposit, you are eligible for a $20 reload bonus. Here is a link with all the details of the promotion. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thank you sir,

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.