PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Cowboy been banned?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has Cowboy been banned?

The title says enough really, i just recieved a PM telling me Chris has been banned from PSO, maybe none of my business, but has any1 got an explanation as to why? Have i missed something?
    Last edited by Briany84; Sat Apr 21, 2012, 09:35 PM.

for how long?

a month, a year, for ever?

and from who did you get a pm from?

a pso'er or pso staffer?

don't need to know names...hiccup

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
      for how long?

a month, a year, for ever?

and from who did you get a pm from?

a pso'er or pso staffer?

don't need to know names...hiccup

cheers

Dont know for how long, got a PM from a PSO'r. I am currently involved in a staking deal with Chris, the relevant thread in this forum, me and all the other backers recieved a PM saying Chris has been banned from PSO follow his progress on facebook...

WTF?

Comment

Hello guys

We do not Discuss why anyone has been ban or received and infraction/warning with anyone but that member them self.

We understand some of you have money invested in Cowboy and we assume he will still honor his agreement with each of you.

We be closing this thread please do not open another one like it.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.