PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the TurboTakedown ever coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the TurboTakedown ever coming back?

Is the Turbo Takedown expected to make a return in 2012?

That was a great tourney structure and by far my favorite spot to spend FPPs! I have a pile of points built up, but don't want to squander them if another TT or similar concept in in the pipeline

Thanks!

Roland GTX

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post
    Is the Turbo Takedown expected to make a return in 2012? That was a great tourney structure and by far my favorite spot to spend FPPs! I have a pile of points built up, but don't want to squander them if another TT or similar concept in in the pipeline Thanks! Roland GTX
    Hi Roland, I emailed support and asked them this question. Here is the reply! - Thank you for your email regarding our Turbo Takedown tournament. We are sorry to inform you that the Turbo Takedown on April 24th, 2011 was the Final Turbo Takedown on PokerStars. At the same time, we are happy to let you know that the Turbo Takedown has now been replaced by the Red Spade Open. This event will run four times a year and is a $1,000,000 guaranteed tourney, with a first prize of at least $200,000. Additionally, if you manage to eliminate any Team Pro or Team Online member with a Red Spade next to their name you will receive a $100 bounty. Buy-in to this tournament is $55 which is very similar to the 3,000 FPP buyin for the Turbo Takedown. The Red Spade Open can be found under the 'Tourney' → 'Special' tabs. To locate the tournament faster, please type 'Red' in the search field of the 'Tourney Filter'. For additional information on this new tournament and promotion, please go to: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...ed-spade-open/ If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to write back, and thank you for choosing PokerStars. - Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for doing the legwork on this one royalraise85!

I played (and min-cashed) in the last Red Spade tourney, and fully intend on playing in future ones. I'll still miss the TT though

Thanks!

Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.