PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find a thread, can someone help ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find a thread, can someone help ?

I can't find the thread about guessing how many platinum star players are in Canada versus the UK, can anyone tell me where it is ? I have searched all posts, but can't seem to find it. Much obliged Bill umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

*** Moved ***
    Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
    I can't find the thread about guessing how many platinum star players are in Canada versus the UK, can anyone tell me where it is ? I have searched all posts, but can't seem to find it. Much obliged Bill umbup:
    Hi Bill, It's HERE Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Apr 18, 2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks Paul much appreciated. umbup:umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        *** Moved *** Hi Bill, It's HERE Raiser umbup:
        HOLY CRUD!!! I just thought I might be able to help Bill out.... ....instead I find a link to this fantastic promotion - that is now over!!! No wonder you couldn't find it Bill - I have never even seen it, I may have cut back my forum posts but I'm not exactly a low user. Hiding a great promotion like this in an obscure area like: Forum / Support Area / PokerStars Support Center / Official PokerStars VIP Thread which doesn't exactly look relevant to the low level PSOers who don't need VIP Support (like me) seems ludicrous. Lucky 100 odd posters who found it over the two weeks it was live. Sometimes I despair - I am gutted to have missed this - I'll have a proper rant tomorrow - too late now. Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.