PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Brokos videos - Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Brokos videos - Help Please

Several videos by Team Online Pro Andrew Brokos foucault82 have been featured on the PSO home page. Each has been brief, sharply focused, and very insightful, including today's "FR MTT Playing without the Initiative." Part 1.

I find none of these sessions in the video archive. Are they now or will they soon be available?
    Information please.
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi Fillmore 59! I think it's supposed to be there, but I don't see it either. I'll let the proper people know about it, so that it can be taken care of. Thanks for letting us know and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Much grass, John. Good luck this week at Joliet. umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

thanks a lot for reporting

It will be fixed within this week.

Regards,
        Christopher

Comment

Hi Fillmore 59! All of these videos are now in the video section. Have fun watching them and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.