PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hand replayer on Android tablets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand replayer on Android tablets

For the last week or so I've been using my tablet for internet, and the hand replayer doesn't seem to want to work on it, have tried tweaking the browser settings to no avail, so does anyone know if and how I can get it working on my tab?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Hi,

I have tested the Replayer on my Android Phone and it's working fine. Which browser are you using? I have tested with the Opera Browser but I can also try another one.

Thanks a lot,
    Christopher

Comment

hi hav, maybe try updating or upgrading your flash drive?
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

PSOGEFALLENER,
        I'm using the in built browser on my tab (its an Archos 101 G9 if that helps.

Mtnestegg
        Yep, got adobe flash player 11 installed, the most up to date version on Google Play.
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Unfortunately I have no clue which Browser you're using as I don't know the tablet. Try to download another browser from Google Play and please let us know if it's working.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
            Unfortunately I have no clue which Browser you're using as I don't know the tablet. Try to download another browser from Google Play and please let us know if it's working.

Thanks a lot
            It has a default browser pre installed on it, which I've been using. The same that (I assume, not sure though) comes with all android tablets.

Also tried both Firefox and Chrome, but both come up saying I need to install a driver(seems weird as I have flash player installed), so no luck on that front either.

Comment

That sounds weird to me. Unfortunately I have no idea how to help you with your tablet As it's working for everyone who I've asked it is probably a problem with your tablet and/or configuration.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards

Comment

Thanks all the same

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.