PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sit and Go's still down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit and Go's still down?

Any updates or is there a site I can check as to PS status?
    Bracelet Winner

Their back up online now but is there a site I could check for updates?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
      Their back up online now but is there a site I could check for updates?

Hi Ovalman,

We experienced some server issues Saturday that caused disruptions in the tournament schedule and deployment of SitnGos. Your best bet is just to check the client periodically as problems like this are usually fixed very quickly.

Cheers,

Dylan
      PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Thanks, just wondered was there a site with updates. Obviously it's frustrating keeping on checking the software. I was unaffected financially but it would have been nice to know what the problem was and an expected timeframe for a fix.

Maybe it's an idea that Pokerstars would consider.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fair point - I appreciate the input. At the top of the PokerStars client lobby we try to provide details on any issues we're experiencing, but I see how providing a specific time-frame so that players can schedule their day would be beneficial. In certain cases however, providing a specific and accurate time-frame may be unrealistic. Hopefully this is all moot and we won't have to worry about these issues going forward.
          PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.