PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my poker level is <20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my poker level is <20

hello PSO team,
    i wanted to know why my level in the poker school went from +150 to <20. And also can you please tell me how i can bring it back up to +150 level. I have enjoyed and benefitted from the +150 training videos and would like to be able to view them again aswell as training courses. Thanks in advanced

Hi aga32_x! A player's level is a monthly indicator and resets each month to show what was accumulated last month. To get back to and maintain 150+, you will need to accumulate 150vpp's each month. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Last edited by JWK24; Sun Apr 01, 2012, 08:34 PM. Reason: edited last month info
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanx Jwk umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.