PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messages on Blog posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages on Blog posts

Unless you physically check every blog post you've made, there is no way of knowing when someone comments on your blogs. It would be nice if you got a PM or email to tell you when someone replies.

Perhaps the site designers could incoprorate this feature?
    Bracelet Winner

It's a nice idea all right and I'll bring it to the attention of the tech team. When I have more info I'll post back. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I was not sure about blogging and I updated my blog by commenting to my first blog. I then created new post with the same. Could I delete the first one as it looks like I commented on my own blog. Its not hard to find as its the only comment.

thanks for your support.

Comment

Hi Ovalman,

thanks a lot for posting your idea. At the moment it is not planned to incorporate this feature but we might do so at a later stage.

Thanks a lot for your input,
        Christopher

Comment

Hi dopplerboyf5 I deleted your comment for you - happy blogging umbup: Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables Ed (flophitter)

Comment

Thanks you flophitter

I now know what to do. Now I just have to think of things to blog.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.