PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto add-on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto add-on

I was playing a tournament and wanted to add chips during the add-on period, but the add-on button disappeared for me during this period. Can anyone explain why this would happen? Do you have to tick the 'auto add-on' box prior to the add-on break?

Thanks
    Danny

Close call Rebuy vs Add-on

Hi Danny,

Tick add-on before break as it may only last 3 mins, Consider size of field and tick (one or double) re-buy dependent on your stack and late registration period because there is a 5 min break each hour.

I don't think the button disappears just the timing of the break and how long. There may be two breaks within 15 mins to get the late registration prize pool sorted out and then to calculate the re-buys and add-ons.

Comment

Hi Danny, There is some general info here on rebuy tournaments but if you are sure that the button was not visible and the rebuy period was still open then it would probably be best to send some info to support@pokerstars.com Let them know the date/time and tournament number if possible along with any details and someone from support will get back to you promptly. Have a great day! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

Danny

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.