PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Sunday Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Sunday Anniversary

I was playing a $5.50 satty for this and happened to be at the same table as Adrienne "talonchick" Rowsome. As usual she was friendly and ready to chat, said she is excited about the Women's Anniversary tourney.

I asked her if she was playing under contract, since her BR would allow her to enter directly, but she said no, she just liked playing satties and was always looking for a bargain.

That made me think about why I started playing, and how far I've come, as well as thinking about the never-ending road ahead. I guess it can be as long or as short as you make it, the only thing I know for sure is that it's the journey that matters.

Hope everyone is having fun out there, and good luck tomorrow!!

Bracelet Winner

Wishing you the very best of luck Joy and nice to read about your meeting with talonchick at the tables. Thanks for sharing. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.