PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with a video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with a video

Hi guys,
    Was trying to watch one of xflixx's videos, it was part 4 of his from 2nl to 100nl bankroll grind, on his list of videos it does not state any vpp restrictions but when i click on the video to load it up it then states that i need 150 vvp's to watch it. Is this correct or is the restriction missing from the video list? Felix only got to 5nl so i cant understand why it would be 150 restricted unless it was a special class at a higher level. Also is part 3 going to be uploaded or was there a problem with the recording?

Thanks in advance for your time in reading and responding to these questions.

The 150+ icon appears on the page with the actual video, just not in the list for some reason, but it's 150+ content nonetheless. It's probably because you should be able to reach 150vpps without too much trouble if you're ready to play at 5NL.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.