PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open poker school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open poker school

I noticed that the leader of the open league has played 5 times a day since mar 3 , how is this possible ?????? does this guy not sleep !!!!!! if you dont register within the first 2 mins they are full. so i find it hard to belive that this is possible. Or am i missing somthing,

*** moved to better forum since is about PSO JWK24***

Hi archrandy!

This could very easily be the case. They also may be in a different time zone than you are (haven't looked it up, but the times may fit better for their schedule).
    I know for the old league, when the US players could play, I played 4 games in a day many times (there were only 4/day).

Playing in that many is a good example of why poker is a grind.

John (JWK24)
    Last edited by JWK24; Wed Mar 07, 2012, 08:47 AM.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      *** moved to better forum since is about PSO JWK24***

Hi archrandy!

This could very easily be the case. They also may be in a different time zone than you are (haven't looked it up, but the times may fit better for their schedule).
      I know for the old league, when the US players could play, I played 4 games in a day many times (there were only 4/day).

Playing in that many is a good example of why poker is a grind.

John (JWK24)

if nothing else, he must be exceedingly boring to be around.

Comment

this is not right

time zones i dont care what time zone your in playing 5 to 6 tourneys a day has nothing to do with time zones. !!!!!!!! You guys need to make it fare to everyone who plays not just the kids that have no job, or people who have no life !!!!!!! You say you have to play 5 tourneys min to win money well you should put a limit on how many you can play too !!!!! so the rest of us people with wives and jobs have a chance too. tks

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.