PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an old Full Tilt player new to Pokerstars. I've been playing on this sitefor about 3 weeks now and I love it. I was wondering about the avatars. How do I get an image? I didn't get an option when I signed up and I am unable to change the image from the Account selection from the Main Lobby. Can anyone help me?

*** Moved *** Hi there oOBUCKHEADOo If you email support@pokerstars.com they will be able to assist you in getting your avatar photo set-up. Chosse your Avatar pic wisely as Pokerstars normally do not allow the image to be changed more than twice except in special circumstances. Read this info on uploading Avatar images to Pokerstars first before emailing as it might answer your question. Meanwhile welcome to the Forum. You are also welcome to join the PSO Community Home Game. Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oOBUCKHEADOo View Post
      I'm an old Full Tilt player new to Pokerstars. I've been playing on this sitefor about 3 weeks now and I love it. I was wondering about the avatars. How do I get an image? I didn't get an option when I signed up and I am unable to change the image from the Account selection from the Main Lobby. Can anyone help me?
      This sounds as if you have the .net version of Pokerstars. If you're American the .net version is all you can download. If not try downloading the .com version. evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Ya, no images on .net (i see ur in the us)
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.