PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars.FR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars.FR

Hi guys, can any one answer this for me?

I play on Pokerstars.com, is there a difference with pokerstars.FR? I mean can i run 2 accounts? Or do i play on pokerstars.FR with the same account as pokerstars.com??

Any ideas??

Hi briany84! the .fr is for running pokerstars within France. You can play on PokerStars.fr (when eligible) with another ID then on Pokerstars.com Hope this helps.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Last edited by JWK24; Sun Mar 04, 2012, 07:10 PM. Reason: correcting the info given
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, i would like to know if is possible make part of the 2 school's, in .com and in .fr, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by BluffDaFi$h View Post
        Hi, i would like to know if is possible make part of the 2 school's, in .com and in .fr, thank you!

Hi BluffDaFi$h!

A member can only be a part of one of the pokerschools. If you do want to change to .fr please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to help you with it.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          Hi BluffDaFi$h! A member can only be a part of one of the pokerschools. If you do want to change to .fr please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to help you with it. John (JWK24)
          but the nicknames are different! but if i only can make part of one school, i stay in .com, thank you umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.