PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPP

I am confused about this can someone explain this to me i was under the impression that i earned 20+ vpp's last month,i played 4 tourneys earned 6 vpps for each 1 and that is 24 the only thing i can figure out is that i earned .35 vpp's and not 35.0 vpp's is that correct it has to be 20.0 point 0 and not point .20 I only ask because it is rather confusing and who would not want to win 2.50 in the open instead of .50 cents thanks for the help.

Hi corvids, It might be best to email support@pokerstars.com with this query and someone there would be best able to assist you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

VPP

i did contact support but as usual they do not answer the question and just made it more confusing,that is why i posted this here someone has to no the answer

Comment

hey corvids I just looked up your stats and it shows you only were playing the $.10 360 mans x 4 and 1 $.25 90 man so there is no way you could have earned the points you are thinking and in fact those .35 sound about right.

Comment

In the PokerStars client, go to requests, then Playing History Audit. Set the dates for Feb and they'll send you a file that will include how many VPPs you earned in the month.

Also, you'd've had to be playing about $14 buy-ins to earn 6 VPPs per, if you were playing lower than that, you prolly got .60

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.