PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Member status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Member status

Is there an accurate way to tell if a person is a member of PSO community for the average person? The only way I can tell is if I do a search for the member and if they don't show up I assume they are not a member for one reason or another. Is this wrong or can someone assist here?

Thanks

You can search for them here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/members

I'm guessing that's what you're already using. It has an autocomplete function if you don't know the entire username. Alternatively, you can use the search function to search for posts made by them. Or you can just click on their avatar if you see them and you're taken to their profile page.

Comment

Thats perfect thanks, i also search for them in the private message section but this is a nice alternative Gordon.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.