PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to find particular training videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to find particular training videos

Hi there, I'm having difficulties finding particular training videos on this site. I type in the name of the trainer, the name of the video and even the session number
    Example:

The Langolier/Odds and Outs/Session 25

and the message comes up "no results found" but I know this video exists, where is it hiding? Please help me to find it.
    MAL386

Hi there MAL386 Welcome to the Forum! You'll find all the published videos in the archive by clicking the 'Videos' tab at the top of the page. And you are also invited to join the Pokerschooonline Community Home Game. Great to see you here! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.