PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quiz bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiz bonus

how can i see if i can still use FLHE reload bonus code?
    not sure if i used it allready or it expired.
    any way too check that on my account or should i ask pokerstars support?
    didnt likt the 100k freerolls that much.
    i did pass the quiz a long time back

*** Moved *** Hi there bluff1500, Thanks for your query, If the bonus is a Pokerstars promotion then please email support@pokerstars.com If it is a Pokerschoolonline promotion please email the details to support@pokerschoolonline.com and someone there wlll help you out with this. Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok i send support and they said there is no bonus for the FLHE quiz.. thought i read that somewhere tho. now i did the SNG quiz and i finished it in 2 times umbup: can i deposit now with the bonus code or do i have to w8 for an email? is this instant?

Comment

oops sorry should have checked my email B4 posting.. got email within 3 minumbup:

Comment

Glad you got sorted! Raiser umbup:

Comment

well i did get my bonus with a euro deposit.
            but the info on this site is wrong.
            pokerstars says i need 360 points too unlock 10 euro not the 250 points too unlock 7 euro what intellipoker site says.
            seems kind of unfair compared too dollar accounts
            And pokerstars support they say i wont keep the bonus if i delete my euro account becouse i allready got some points
            epic suck if you ask me

Comment

All poker sites say they will double your deposit but when does that ever really happen?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.