PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why on earth????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have opologised for my actions ages ago, have not stepped out of line since, did not know any better at the time as first ever forum for me. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
      did not know any better at the time .
      we're supposed to buy that? not me nor the apology. i'm one who doesn't like gettin' p**sed on and told it's rainin'
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
        I have opologised for my actions ages ago, have not stepped out of line since, did not know any better at the time as first ever forum for me. End of story.

You knew enough to brag on how you leveled the Forum,that smacks of troll. The Mods can run their legs off down to nubs trying to shelter you to their hearts content but they can't delete your tripe from my mind once I've seen it. Nor the minds of anyone else.

Shovel it somewhere else,we're not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post

Shovel it somewhere else,we're not buying it.
          I don't know Moxie I once let a Kirby vaccum salesman in my house for a simple $1.00 lotto
          ticket.

I'm Sooooo weak.
          7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i bet ur still hearin' from HIS snake oil ass too.
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

when you act like this is should be no wonder why things get closed and Deleted

we Done here

Closed
              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X