PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Challenges?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Challenges?

I thought PSO were going to give us a great new challenge to replace the added value they withdrew from Cowboy's Challenge.

First question.
    Has this been set up yet? - It would be good to get some details soon if it is going to be a monthly challenge and begin in March.

I also see Cowboy has added a second challenge himself which looks interesting. I am trying to devise a new challenge myself too.

Second question.
    If members set up new challenges and they grow to become popular, is there any chance at all that PS/PSO will provide added prizes in future, or will they only add prizes to their own official in-house challenge?

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

***MOVED***

Hey Ed,

I'll bump this over to the top of the Support Center. You'll probably get a faster answer with the thread over there.

Curious about the challenge you're devising. I hope it comes together.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
      I thought PSO were going to give us a great new challenge to replace the added value they withdrew from Cowboy's Challenge.

First question.
      Has this been set up yet? - It would be good to get some details soon if it is going to be a monthly challenge and begin in March.

I also see Cowboy has added a second challenge himself which looks interesting. I am trying to devise a new challenge myself too.

Second question.
      If members set up new challenges and they grow to become popular, is there any chance at all that PS/PSO will provide added prizes in future, or will they only add prizes to their own official in-house challenge?

I would suggest that PSO/PS handle all future prizes themselves. The only reason I was handling it Ed was because i was member of the team and so it makes perfect sense that any future improvements be handled by them.
      I am excited to see the improvements that PSO will come out with especially since there has never really been anything for sng players. The skill league is ok for those that can do volume and have the time but most can't and alot are just not mtt players.

Comment

Hi Ed,

1.) We are planning this challenge in the background right now. There is a little bit more work involved than in Cowboy's Challenge so we need more time to set it up. I think it will be announced in Mid March.

2.) Yes, PSO will keep on supporting interesting user challenges in the future. So if you are planning to run a challenge or you already have an interesting challenge going leave us a message and we will see what we can do there. You don't have to be a team member to run a challenge with added prizes!

Regards,
        Christopher

Comment

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
          Hi Ed,

1.) We are planning this challenge in the background right now. There is a little bit more work involved than in Cowboy's Challenge so we need more time to set it up. I think it will be announced in Mid March.

2.) Yes, PSO will keep on supporting interesting user challenges in the future. So if you are planning to run a challenge or you already have an interesting challenge going leave us a message and we will see what we can do there. You don't have to be a team member to run a challenge with added prizes!

Regards,
          Christopher
          Thanks for the prompt reply Christopher. Look forward to seeing what the new PSO challenge has to offer.

Good luck all

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
            Hi Ed,

Regards,
            Christopher
            So why did you take the prizes away from the Cowboy's Challenge which was clearly very popular!
            Last edited by 19honu62; Sun Feb 26, 2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
              So why did you take the prizes away from the Cowboy's Challenge which was clearly very popular!
              Very good point Chris. If the benchmark set by the Cowboy's Challenge was not deemed good enough, then the expectations must be pretty high.

Gidee Up!

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.