PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Course Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course Quiz

Hi guys . I just started the quizes 35 min ago. Did the Core Quiz first pass it with 83% ,it has a green check mark in my profile ...then i said to myself let's see the Basic Quiz ,pass it to with 95% ...but no green mark in my profile

So what could be the problem ?

-Alex

***MOVED***

Hi again OMGBNicolita. I just moved this to the support section since it's more of a website-help issue than a poker-help issue. Someone who can answer will drop by a bit later. Check back on your profile though, since some aspects of member profiles don't update automatically. It's possible the checkmark will appear on its own sometime soon.

Comment

Hi . It's all fine now umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.