PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I post a handreplayer onto my blog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I post a handreplayer onto my blog?

As the question says. I've learned how to post pictures but not hand histories.
    Bracelet Winner

*** Moved to PSO Support Hi Ovalman, Here's a link to some instructions on using the hand replayer. Hope this helps! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Couple of tips:
      1) Some browsers (notably Chrome) don't particularly like the right-click-copy/paste with the replayer.
      Using Ctrl-C Ctrl-V works with anything I've tried.

2) IMHO, it's much better to select Options, Instant hand history, in the lobby, and have it always there to check (HUDs won't work if you don't do that anyway) and using the very handy Open folder button there. Just keep the folder ordered by date.
      Much better that the e-mail procedure outlined in the instructions, that is

Comment

Thanks, got it sorted, I thought I had to click on one of the links at the top of the blog to get it to work, didn't know it was just a simple C/P.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.