PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

Is any one else having issues logging into Pokerstars?

I was on this morning for a couple of hours, no problem, have tryed to log back in now to play a satty i had my eye on but i cant get in.....

HELP, lol.....

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ourneys-broken
    17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes, a lot of people are having issues logging in now. There are still tournies that have nothing but sitouts in them too, lol. I saw one PLO tourney that had all sittouts except for 3 people, they are going to clean up. Hopefully Stars will cancel all these tournies that people bought into and weren't able to play or at least refund their entry fee?

Comment

Seems to be happening to a lot of us...

Comment

Yea its happening to alot of us, i wish Stars would sort it now, i've got games to be playing,lol..

Has any one emailed support? I might get on and do that now..

Comment

Originally posted by Briany84 View Post
            Yea its happening to alot of us, i wish Stars would sort it now, i've got games to be playing,lol.. Has any one emailed support? I might get on and do that now..
            I sent an email, usually they're very quick to respond. In the mean time they posted on the official Pokerstars Twitter account the following: Apologies for the server issues that many of you are currently experiencing. We're looking to resolve them asap. Thanks for your patience. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Cheers Raiser, great help as always bud, good stuff..

Nearly wish i had twitter now, lol, not that anyone would b following me, but its good for up to date news and bulletins, i like it..

Comment

Glad to know I'm not the only one having a problem. Couldn't even use the contact us button. Will just have to wait.

Comment

It seems to be sorted! I was just able to log-in If anyone thinks there is any discrepancies in chips etc please email support@pokerstars.com Raiser umbup: Read more: Tourneys broken? - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1n2CpgL1t

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.