PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Stats

I often see where people can say how often a person bets pre-flop... or calls to showdown ect.... where can it be shown a persons bet/call tendencies??

Hello , I am pretty sure this is down to people who use tracking software. This software can be found on google etc and comes with free trials for a period. The software attachés to the table you are playing on and basically makes notes for you. However there is some software that is banned off pokerstars,so I would check the rules if you are considering using one. Poker tracker 3 is one of the recommended ones to use. Hope this helps, personally I think observation works best.

Comment

ok ty

Comment

Hi WayneJ5! Welcome to the forum. This information is going to be from a HUD (heads-up display), for example hold'em manager or poker tracker. If you do get one of them (I currently do not), there is a video from Dave in the video section, link, that will help. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Last edited by JWK24; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 12:43 AM.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi WayneJ5,

I can read this Information From my HUD. (Heads Up Display). I use Poker Tracker 3 but other folks use others.

As Holdemace says you can do this your self in the note section but i find it hard keeping rack of 4-6 tables at once. Again the information displayed is not that useful by its self but does give me some idea of my opponents tenancies. If i was to rely on it total on its own of course i'll be broke in a few weeks.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.