PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premier league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier league

no premier league games again

Hi Bob570157.

The Premier League Tournies should show up under the Tournament > Private tab.

The Open Skill league show up under both Free Roll AND the Private tabs.

If the tournaments do not show up under the Private tab, please feel to pm me, and I will look into the issue more for you.

Thanks for being a member of PSO!

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

I got the same problem. No 'Pokerschool Premier Skill League' in Tourney->Private and if I'll go to Requests->Tournament Tickets and click on the Premier ticket there are no tournaments listed.

The reason must be Pokerstars.EU. I'm Finnish and Bob seems to be Swedish. I heard from another Swedish guy last week that he couldn't register Monday & Tuesday for Premier, but after that he could.

So please fix this. It seems to be a weekly thing/bug.
      Last edited by Steamtroll; Mon Feb 20, 2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

They've come up now and show in the list again at 14:21 Finnish time on Wednesday. Will the same thing happen again next week for Monday-First half of Wednesday as it happened last week as well? It seems automated, so I hope you can do something about it.

All Finns & Swedes can only play Premier league for 5 days a week. I call that unfair.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.